Re: Chaum's punchscan

xmath wrote:
David Wagner wrote:
I don't see it. You have approximately a 0% chance of collecting if you
just ignore the instructions and vote any way you like.

Indeed, you should always vote as the buyer says, just make sure to
maximize the chance it'll be your preferred choices and minimize the
chance it'll be what the buyer wants. He'll never find out.

Also I pointed out earlier that pattern voting attacks don't work,
since punchscan can decrypt and tally every race independently.

Not pattern voting of the chosen candidates. A pattern in the receipt's left-right marks.

--Mike Amling

  • Re: (Storyline) The Guruhi Summon Nergal in Sao Paulo
    ... so on) for everyone to have a chance to play with or against Nergal. ... Me (Guruhi Vote n' Bruise)-> ... Also had no combat in hand, which meant I had to take any ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: Ann Coulter calls D&D "harmless"
    ... he has no chance at all. ... by district with only two of them apportioned by state-wide vote. ... eliminate political parties altogether - which would be ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: OT: Ron Paul
    ... I got to vote for Ron Paul in the Florida Primary but that did no ... but it this case too many people have the psychology of previous emotional investments in the two existing parties to support a new one. ... But when the current economic climate continues to deteriorate to a near full blown depression and both dominate parties continue the same old party spiel, there might be a chance for new voices to be heard. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Is electoral reform really a priority?
    ... economy to save us from becoming the next Greece. ... If they don't vote, they don't tell us. ... If I lived in Richmond I wouldn't bother because there is no ... chance of unseating William Hague. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: BSG: "Fragged" Around the Edges
    ... >to be preferred to no chance of success. ... your 'protest vote', in the end, you still have to live under the same ... Vote for a rock for all I care, ... don't have the wide-spread public support that they need. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)