Re: Newsgroup spam [was: PIN Processing Weaknesses]

David Eather wrote:

antispam@xxxxxxx wrote:

David Eather wrote:

Kristian Gjøsteen wrote:

<zzz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Funny.

Are you working hard to sound this stupid, or is it a natural talent?

Possibly neither. Its just an egotistic little boy trying to re-justify himself in an argument he lost long ago. Perhaps "little man" syndrome being expressed by an over reactive psychopath would be close to a diagnosis?

ZZZ aka antispam aka ...

You never answered my question as what usenet should think about your spam when it is many times greater than the one post/spam you complained about.

My Spam? I have never, ever posted a commercial announcement,
nor have I ever posted an identical message enough times to
reach the Briedbart Index.

Others in this group can't say that, even though you seem to
be going to great extremes to apologise for their indiscretions.

Are you a spammer-hugger?

P.S. this thread is past done.

Not if you keep it going by continued defence of a spammer.

  • Re: Newsgroup spam [was: PIN Processing Weaknesses]
    ... Are you working hard to sound this stupid, or is it a natural talent? ... Its just an egotistic little boy trying to re-justify himself in an argument he lost long ago. ... ZZZ aka antispam aka ... ... You never answered my question as what usenet should think about your spam when it is many times greater than the one post/spam you complained about. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Newsgroup spam [was: PIN Processing Weaknesses]
    ... Are you working hard to sound this stupid, or is it a natural talent? ... himself in an argument he lost long ago. ... ZZZ aka antispam aka ... ... You never answered my question as what usenet should think about your spam when it is many times greater than the one post/spam you complained about. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Newsgroup spam [was: PIN Processing Weaknesses]
    ... Are you working hard to sound this stupid, or is it a natural talent? ... Its just an egotistic little boy trying to re-justify himself in an argument he lost long ago. ... ZZZ aka antispam aka ... ... You never answered my question as what usenet should think about your spam when it is many times greater than the one post/spam you complained about. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: What are your (realistic) technology wishes?
    ... : Not a stupid idea. ... We need some other authentication method, ... make sending mass spam a capital crime. ... However there is a fix, it's called the Swype keyboard. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Famous Hacker Uses Challenge-Responses
    ... >Only spammers and trolls and nutcases hate C-R Systems. ... >> are too stupid to see. ... >email is spam. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)