Re: New Cryptographic Algorithm

"Joseph Ashwood" <ashwood@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:__l4h.1365$6t.519@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"jpr65" <jpr65@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1162979524.673303.133720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
formatting and header of this article are not good. Please read: "Prime
Shuffle: A new cryptographic algorithm"

Admin: Please remove this article (New Cryptographic Algorithm)

See there's your first problem, you haven't been able to grasp the basics
of the internet, no wonder you haven't grasped cryptography yet. This is a
usenet forum, there's no such thing as an "Admin," but I'm sure if you
keep up your spamming we can all killfile you, would that help?
Joe

Damn, it took FIVE HOURS before someone bit his head off. You guys are
losing your touch.

  • Re: New Cryptographic Algorithm
    ... Admin: Please remove this article (New Cryptographic Algorithm) ... you haven't been able to grasp the basics of ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: New Cryptographic Algorithm
    ... formatting and header of this article are not good. ... Shuffle: A new cryptographic algorithm" ... Admin: Please remove this article (New Cryptographic Algorithm) ...
    (sci.crypt)