Re: New Cryptographic Algorithm
- From: "Salami Man" <SalamiMan@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:39:50 -0500
"Joseph Ashwood" <ashwood@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"jpr65" <jpr65@xxxxxx> wrote in message
formatting and header of this article are not good. Please read: "Prime
Shuffle: A new cryptographic algorithm"
Admin: Please remove this article (New Cryptographic Algorithm)
See there's your first problem, you haven't been able to grasp the basics
of the internet, no wonder you haven't grasped cryptography yet. This is a
usenet forum, there's no such thing as an "Admin," but I'm sure if you
keep up your spamming we can all killfile you, would that help?
Damn, it took FIVE HOURS before someone bit his head off. You guys are
losing your touch.
- Prev by Date: Re: Chaum's punchscan
- Next by Date: Re: generating a nonce
- Previous by thread: Re: New Cryptographic Algorithm
- Next by thread: Prime Shuffle: A new cryptographic algorithm