Issue with SSL and Images

We have a webserver that is running windows 2000 SP4. Our server
generates letters which pulls its logo/letterhead from an images
directory via HTML tags. The images are .jpg format. Well recently we
enabled SSL because of HIPAA policies. after doing this our images were
inaccessible. We rewrote the code to look in either http or https. the
images started pulling again. When we generate a letter it displays a
copy on the screen, which will allow you to print. When you print it
some times and very sporadically the images will not print. There is
also a copy of the letter saved in the system and when we open it to
reprint, the image is there and it will print. when the letter displays
the first time the image is there as well. It's pretty hard to tell
when the image will not print because it always displays on the letter.
We disabled SSL on the images directory and on the letters directory
and it still happens. we disabled SSL on the whole site and it still
happens. We are at a loss of what can be happening here. I hope some
one has a clue about what could be causing this.

Jason Hall

  • Re: 1911 Census - good news
    ... For the first time also, the images are in colour. ... As with previous censuses the 1911 census shows the name, age, sex, ... How many children have been born to that marriage? ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: May I miss something with the http package - problems with data loss via http::geturl?
    ... Since in tcl/tk 8.6b1.1 basekit the http package does not allow to see ... Expires Vary Cache-Control Set-Cookie X-AppServerHostname Server ... I saw, that images have gray areas, where colors should have been. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • "Botanica Magnifica"
    ... "BOTANICA MAGNIFICA - Portraits of the World's Most Extraordinary ... This is the first time these images have been available to the general ... folio since that groundbreaking work. ...
    (sci.bio.botany)
  • Mixed content warning
    ... This includes adding images from local disk. ... This works fine for http ... Is there a way to implement, may be, IInternetSecurityManager and respond to ...
    (microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl)
  • Re: Any news on the Delphi remote control component sets mentioned back in June?
    ... the support bridge offerring? ... and I am planning to commercialize it as a component set as soon as ... reworking everything to use HTTP instead of the existing protocol. ... option) grayscale images, ...