constructing a specified hash function

Hi, all. Recently, I want to construct a specified hash function, which
satisfies

y=h(x), x can be any string, and y must belong to [g^a mod p,g^{a+1}
mod p,...,g^b mod p], and no body knows the discrete logrithm of y
based on g. a,b are known.

H( ): {0,1}*---> [g^a,g^{a+1},...,g^b]

Thanks in advance!!!

  • Re: A joke for Chuckles.......
    ... The second one said 'String Flapping About - Watch out it's Windy' ... tell a racial joke and you don't belong to the racial group. ... all we're interested in is drinking beer, kicking back and having BBQs. ...
    (rec.knives)
  • Re: A joke for Chuckles.......
    ... The first one said 'String Wet - Watch out it's Raining' ... The second one said 'String Flapping About - Watch out it's Windy' ... I thought it was funny. ... a racial joke and you don't belong to the racial group. ...
    (rec.knives)
  • Re: Parse out answers from a column
    ... Dim v as Variant, sStr1 as String ... Dim sStr2 as String, i as Long ... > fields that have data in them that belong to two separate survey ... > Answer sets that start with "M" belong to Column 1, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: A joke for Chuckles.......
    ... There was a piece of string pinned to it in the centre of the board, ... The second one said 'String Flapping About - Watch out it's Windy' ... Genetically I have roots in many different cultures, however I don't belong to any of them. ... I belong to the Australian cultural group, and all we're interested in is drinking beer, kicking back and having BBQs. ...
    (rec.knives)
  • Apologies, disregard Re: Adjusting string handling function for exceptions?
    ... where it doesn't belong. ... > the first word in the string. ... > Dim txtRest, txtTmp, intSpcPos ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)