Re: Update: AntiSpam Images (CAPTCHA)

Jean-Luc Cooke wrote:
Site:
http://www.certainkey.com/mm

Update:
- Images are now using GIF as requested by many people

The sample code presented with the heading "BBcode Source" still has
..jpg rather than .gif

  • Re: My browser shuts down when attempting to view my website
    ... ability to convert images to jpg and gif formats, ... When you insert an image that is say 1600x1200 pixels into your Publisher ... compression feature, in theory resamples and resizes, and thus compresses ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Success!
    ... Pub 2003 is designed to create multiple versions of each image, in gif, jpg, ... > make my web pages compatible with Netscape ... >> Publisher 2000 is quite compatible with later versions of Netscape. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: What the ...? JPGs blocked
    ... in .jpg or .gif format. ... that warning is coming from your antivirus. ... Make sure attachments are enabled: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Apple II Reference Manual Addendum PDF now online
    ... >number of grey levels as much as possible. ... A 2 gray level b&w image, saved as a GIF file, can ... >be considerably smaller than a JPG file at the same resolution - this ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: That S&R site
    ... In fact I thought I had the said logo file already there, I omitted to note that it needed changing from a jpg to a gif. ... Apart from a few piccies like someone in uniform using a hand-held radio, the team in uniform searching the grass and a team photo, all of which are to be taken while they're out tonight, the site is finished. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)