- From: "Alasdair" <amca01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Sep 2006 17:01:10 -0700
Does anybody know where I can find the exact definition of the hash
function MASH-1 as used in the standards document
"ISO/IEC 10118-4:1998 Information technology - Security techniques -
Hash-functions - Part 4: Hash-functions using modular arithmetic"?
This document is not available anywhere in Australian libraries, and
it's very expensive to buy.
Is the definition of MASH-1 available in a published article or book,
or on the web somewhere? The few books which mention MASH-1 appear to
describe it slightly differently to each other.
- Prev by Date: Re: The ID Chip You Don't Want in Your Passport
- Next by Date: Re: The ID Chip You Don't Want in Your Passport
- Previous by thread: Secure 128-bit hash?
- Next by thread: Re: MASH-1?