Re: CAPTCHA email images

I've removed the "buy now" button while sci.crypt and other review.

JLC - thanks the tom for not flaming.

Tom St Denis <tomstdenis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
www.certainkey.com/mm

Circumvents spammer bots from getting one's email address by:
a) putting it in an image
b) making the image distorted to avoid OCR'ing the text

I'd recommend you remove ordering information from that page. Spam ==
bad.

Otherwise, neato trippy squiggles.

Tom

[N.B. Can't let you off the hook while I blast others for the same...
:-)]

  • Re: Definition of "Ignorance"
    ... them altogether lest we risk becomming like them and start flaming for no ... display's of ignorance. ... The fact that Juan is nice to Pete doesn't mean that Juan is a nice ... I can't say what either Tom or Dono is like ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Definition of "Ignorance"
    ... other than we are irritated by their constant flaming, ... meaning of "ignorance". ... The fact that Juan is nice to Pete doesn't mean that Juan is a nice ... Tom Roberts. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Definition of "Ignorance"
    ... them altogether lest we risk becomming like them and start flaming for no ... by flaming and posting insults. ... I can't say what either Tom or Dono is like ... don't respond to people for the sole reason that they are "nice" to me. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: New version of a relativity FAQ
    ... out his many errors and shortcomings in science, such as this one, I'm not ... interest in flaming him. ... I don't wish to become like tom." ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: OMG STOP IT NOW.
    ... related to Tom from Ohio, but STOP the flaming NOW. ... too many angry discussions here. ...
    (misc.transport.road)