CAPTCHA email images
- From: Jean-Luc Cooke <jlcooke@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Sep 2006 13:37:17 GMT
Wanted to get some feedback on a freebee service CertainKey (disclaimer:
I'm a major shareholder) is offering.
Circumvents spammer bots from getting one's email address by:
a) putting it in an image
b) making the image distorted to avoid OCR'ing the text
Thoughts on the delivery, presentation, and of course the security of
such a service are requested and welcome.
- Prev by Date: Re: The time for genertating and testing a prime
- Next by Date: Re: The ID Chip You Don't Want in Your Passport
- Previous by thread: The time for genertating and testing a prime
- Next by thread: Re: CAPTCHA email images