Re: Death

rossum wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:46:41 +0100, Peter Fairbrother
<zenadsl6186@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are all going to die sometime. This sucks. Can we do anything about it?

Yes, avoid being born. If you aren't born then you can't die.

rossum

As long as we're OT, I just can't resist taking advantage of this
perfect segue. Thank-you rossum.

And if you're born again, you will never die.

  • Re: Death
    ... Yes, avoid being born. ... If you aren't born then you can't die. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • OT-: Kooky in Texas was Why the big deal about slides at Walmart?
    ... same ones that, once the child is born, and the parents can't pay ... What I proved is that you brought up a non-issue since the same legislature that provided protection for the unborn, also provided insurance for those already born. ... abortion, yet in the next post bitch about health care for them, and say if parents don't have insurance or money to cover them, they should be allowed to die. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: FBOFW Jun 14
    ... wife) was born in Oklahoma and that is where she died and was buried. ... My mother was born in Oklahoma and lived most of her life in Colorado, ... that she will die there. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Whats it to Youse goize?
    ... >> were born or are going to die. ... >> satisfy the demands of that narcissistic core of the ego? ... > "Narcissistic core of the ego" is an odd name for a bladder. ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: Why the big deal about slides at Walmart?
    ... same ones that, once the child is born, and the parents can't pay ... legislature that provided protection for the unborn, also provided insurance for those already born. ... I am talking about the Christian folsk in here who shudder at the mention of abortion, yet in the next post bitch about health care for them, and say if parents don't have insurance or money to cover them, they should be allowed to die. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)