Re: Question about bit strength

<snip>
I would bet London to a brick that the cipher under discussion has not
been benchmarked in a way even remotely similar to the AES benchmarks - it
is not a fair comparison.
<snip>

no it hasn't, i'm still beta testing it. it's up to the beta 5 build with an
implementation for each build. the firt 3 builds are now null void dead
buried and forgotten as are their algorithms. the goal of coming here is to
further increase the security and efficiency so that i can move to the beta
6 build. the beta 1 build took around 3 and a half months to decode. not to
shabby for a beta 1 build for someone who until then had never coded a
cypher in his life.

  • Re: Another SW + Vista question
    ... about any new feature or functionality. ... Beta was still not open to the public. ... Around 2003/2004 SW started to open up beta testing. ... SWW was being used to "vote" on new ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Beta Testers Needed, Part II
    ... Beta Testers Needed, Part II ... IDS administrators who currently deal with IDS data in large environments. ... Beta testing this system will allow you pour through data from 124 ...
    (Incidents)
  • Subject: Beta Testers Needed, Part II
    ... Beta Testers Needed, Part II ... Beta testing this system will allow you pour through data from 124 ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Comparative sound quality of digital formats
    ... should supplement that with more frequent manual backups. ... I think I skipped some of the less drastic troubleshooting steps and proceeded directly to the one that involved starting from scratch, as if it were a brand new phone, which involved a complete reset. ... More recently I have been beta testing OS 4 and that has involved more than a few complete resets. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Beta Testers Needed, Part II
    ... Beta Testers Needed, Part II ... IDS administrators who currently deal with IDS data in large environments. ... Beta testing this system will allow you pour through data from 124 ...
    (Focus-IDS)