Chaocipher in Cryptologia

Hi,

I am looking for an article published in Cryptologia, Volume 3, Issue 3
(1979):
"J. F. Byrne and the Chaocipher, Work in Progress", by Greg Mellen.

Does anyone know if this article appeared in one the Cryptologia
compilations published so far ? Old issues are hard to find, but I know
that at least the compilations are available from Amazon (but not the
table of contents).

Or does anyone know if the eletronic text is available somewhere ?

PS: I know of a newer article from 1990 named "Chaocipher enters the
computer age when its method is disclosed to Cryptologia's Editors",
but I seek the older article.

Thanks,
Marcio.

  • Announcing the "Chaocipher Clearing House"
    ... I'd like to announce the establishment of the "Chaocipher Clearing ... House", a web site dedicated to tracking cryptanalytic work related to ... John F. Byrne's Chaocipher. ... Here you can read the complete challenge presented by Byrne ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Chaocipher Exhibit 4 Challenge solved.
    ... describes the Chaocipher Challenge issued by John F. Byrne over 55 ... how to solve it and the resulting plaintext –- together ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Chaocipher in Cryptologia
    ... F. Byrne and the Chaocipher, Work in Progress", ... that at least the compilations are available from Amazon (but not the ...
    (sci.crypt)