Re: Worst encryption software ever

On 03-Sep-06 at 1:17am +0300, <juuso_12_2003@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

4 encryption methods (Ceasar-3, Ceasar-9, Simple XOR, Extended XOR)

As a layperson with a passing interest in cryptography, I for one am
sufficiently knowledgable that these names would immediately provoke me
to do a triple-take, followed by a Sherman-Helmsley-like "Say WHAT...!?"

This would be followed by a VERY long stare, and followed again by a
"I HOPE they don't mean what I THINK they mean...!"

Yeesh! :( :( :(

-- _____ %%%%%%%%%% "Glenn P.," <C128UserDELETE-THIS@xxxxxxx> %%%%%%%%%
_( Y )_ "EVERYTHING is your fault. It's in your contract."
(:_~*~_:)
(_)-(_) (Quark to Rom, "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine")

:: Take Note Of The Spam Block On My E-Mail Address! ::
.