Re: My little something...

Markus Jansson wrote:
- Twofish (LRW) & Serpent (CTR) as symmetric cipher.
You mean you offer two ciphers in different modes or that you chain
it?
Two ciphers in different modes with different, independend keys.

To clarity (english isnt my native language so forgive me):
The plaintext is to be encrypted first with Twofish (CBC) and then with Serpent (CTR). Both have independent keys and independent IV:s.

--
My computer security & privacy related homepage
http://www.markusjansson.net