authentication

here is my client-server authentication scheme:

Ka=Key of Alice
Kh=Key derieved from hash of R1+R2 , + means to concatenate
Ks=Random session key
R1=Nonce of Alice
R2=Nonce of Server
A=Alice
K=Server

A->K : { A , R1 }Ka
K->A : { R2 , { Ks , R1 }Kh }Ka
A->K : { R2 }Ks

Will it work?

  • Any pitfals of my stream cipher?
    ... Alice wants to send a message to Bob. ... their master password to derive the session key. ... Now the transmission code is added, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Any pitfals of my stream cipher?
    ... Alice wants to send a message to Bob. ... their master password to derive the session key. ... The final portion of the session key is an XOR mask for the transmission ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Recent Coin Flip Post Reminds me of...
    ... and then they take the hash of the two messages concatenated together. ... take the hash of "I am BobI Am Alice" (or the other way around, ... previous suggestion is functioning as a commitment scheme, ... difficulty of computing discrete logs). ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Any pitfals of my stream cipher?
    ... Alice wants to send a message to Bob. ... their master password to derive the session key. ... Now the transmission code is added, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Recent Coin Flip Post Reminds me of...
    ... One could also add in the use of a coin to remove human bias. ... Alice picks a number. ... She sends the cryptographich hash of it to Bob. ... Alice could flip a coin and pick an odd or even number based on ...
    (sci.crypt)