Looking for help deciphering Dad's message to Mom.

After my mom died (my dad had died a few years before), I found a poem
that my Dad had given to my Mom. It's a very passionate poem in
Spanish. I don't believe he wrote it but there's no author attributed.
At the bottom of the page, there's some strange script. It looks like
Masonic or Rosicrucian cipher ( my dad was into that) but it's not
exactly the same. Can someone direct me to the right place where I
might get some help figuring out what it says? Maybe someone here
might be able to help?

Many thanks!
John

.