Looking for help deciphering Dad's message to Mom.

After my mom died (my dad had died a few years before), I found a poem
that my Dad had given to my Mom. It's a very passionate poem in
Spanish. I don't believe he wrote it but there's no author attributed.
At the bottom of the page, there's some strange script. It looks like
Masonic or Rosicrucian cipher ( my dad was into that) but it's not
exactly the same. Can someone direct me to the right place where I
might get some help figuring out what it says? Maybe someone here
might be able to help?

Many thanks!
John

  • Re: The key to Elusive George Mahoney is located in the 1911 census - and Im not happy!
    ... On May 25, 1:35 pm, Richard van Schaik ... but a really nice poem. ... My Dad would LOVE a computer, ... Mahoney's had hit the floor.. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Sometimes
    ... Reminds me of a poem my dad used to recite WRT the pay toilets we ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Sometimes
    ... Reminds me of a poem my dad used to recite WRT the pay toilets we ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Poem on the anniversary of my Dads passing
    ... The plan is to custom frame my Dad's photo, 2 of the coins, and this poem. ... My dad was a husband, ... My dad worshipped God ... My dad's in my heart ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: "half after one = 1:30 pm"?
    ... the hell is Dad doing here?"...r ... From out my bathroom mirror. ... I called it a poem because of its layout. ... but I think that writing it out paragraph-style would detract from that feeling. ...
    (alt.usage.english)