Re: Brute Force DES
- From: "M" <no@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:52:06 -0500
I don't think anyones done much serious research on cracking
DES since early 1999, when distributed.net and EFF's Deep Crack
did it together in under 24 hours.
The task scales almost perfectly: double the money, halve the
time. How much ya got?
If one were to rotate keys every hour how much more secure would that make
- Prev by Date: Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?
- Next by Date: Re: mod operation to generate random sample of numbers between 0 and 64
- Previous by thread: Re: Brute Force DES
- Next by thread: Re: Brute Force DES