Re: Pick a pin

"Hakvinius" <hakvinius@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
When picking a 4 digit pin for your ATM, what are the guidelines to
pick a "safe" number and which numbers to avoid?

here are some rules that result in coming up with the absolutely best
(and only approved password)
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2001d.html#51 OT Re: A beautiful morning in AFM.
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2001d.html#52 OT Re: A beautiful morning in AFM.

a subset of the rules could be applied to picking the one and only
one, absolutely perfect 4 digit pin

  • Re: AFM Backboard Decal
    ... > have looked all over my house and it is no where to be found. ... i am offering a reward of $40 ... for its safe return to my house. ... if you have any information about the whereabouts of my AFM ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Its official, AFM dethroned as my holy grail
    ... now safe to say that AFM has been moved down the ranks and replaced by ... My AFM search took over a year to find local at a price i could ... collection, but i will no longer say its the top machine, ranks high ... I thought it was new pin syndrome, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Its official, AFM dethroned as my holy grail
    ... now safe to say that AFM has been moved down the ranks and replaced by ... My AFM search took over a year to find local at a price i could ... collection, but i will no longer say its the top machine, ranks high ... I thought it was new pin syndrome, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Ever run a pin off a DC to AC power interter from their car/rv?
    ... Have a friend who asked me this and I dont know the answer if its safe ... or not and the power requirements for something like an AFM, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: WTT Collector quality AF for AFM in AZ
    ... Looking for a nice AFM ... avoid the comments from the peanut gallery. ... everybody has a voice here and not afraid to use it; screw em'. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)