Pick a pin

When picking a 4 digit pin for your ATM, what are the guidelines to pick a
"safe" number and which numbers to avoid?

  • Re: How not to wire up an electric grill
    ... my VLC doesn't show any other video clips either. ... what VLC is good for then if the whole purpose was to avoid flash. ... Then after finishing the download, poof, ... Do you know which one would be safe? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Help with javascript (again)
    ... This is to avoid a null reference exception, ... Note that the code above is not 100% safe, because window.event doesn't get tested against null. ... Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft ...
  • Re: Correct procedure at yellow box camera?
    ... your lane turn back to red, because you are already over the stop ... I'm not saying it would be sensible or safe, ... circumstance at the time - box junction cameras turn this on its head ... though and it's not always easy to know what to do in order to avoid a fine. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Dont look now folks but...
    ... as it is an extremely powerful tool. ... think guidelines on "safe" use of it are preferable. ... How can they ban it? ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Samsung D600/D600e
    ... > Be safe, avoid orange's shit customisation of the software on the phone, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)