Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?

Johnny Bravo wrote:
On 16 Jun 2006 10:08:04 -0700, "privacy concerned" <privacyconcerned@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The same can be said to an envelope. When you receive a letter and say
"hey the envelope is damaged", it is too late. MITM has already stolen
the secret.

But you keep harping how your system is supposed to be BETTER than an
envelope.

EaSecure - about as good a givng your secrets to a stranger in a thin paper
wraper for delivery.
Not a stranger but a business whose survival depends on honestly
delivering the message. Not a thin paper wraper but a tamper-proof
envelope. Not for every delivery but only the first one - and after the
first delivery, all subsequent deliveries will be enclosed in "steel
envelopes" that nobody can break.

  • Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?
    ... the secret. ... EaSecure - about as good a givng your secrets to a stranger in a thin paper ... Not for every delivery but only the first one - and after the ... first delivery, all subsequent deliveries will be enclosed in "steel ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Ty Clip
    ... Apparently his secret is that when he turns sideways during his delivery ... he disappears. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Fucking pissed off
    ... >> First delivery was today.Our council's parking policy for the ... delivery to help get your shopping to your flat, ... your shopping to your home, (not to drop it across the other side of the ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • RE: design advice
    ... You can build easy reports and forms based on queries to update, ... > performance management in the delivery of a service ... > first delivery of x ... > Do I need to have a table for target times or do I enter ...
  • RE: design advice
    ... >> performance management in the delivery of a service ... >> I need to measure the elapsed time between events and ... >> first delivery of x ... >> Do I need to have a table for target times or do I ...