Re: Can You Recommend a Crypto Library?

error C2520: conversion from unsigned __int64 to double not
implemented, use signed __int64

Okay, well the difference between signed and unsigned is that signed
integers use one bit to determine if the number is positive or
negative. Unsigned (think of unsigned as having no sign) integers do
not use that bit for positive or negative and thus they can hold more
values. However, I do not think that this would cause a problem The
only problem I can see is that the program is trying to use a double
which offers better precision (decimal places) than signed integers.
But try it out, and if it works, stick with it.

I am getting this message during the compile:

You do not seem to have the Visual C++ Processor Pack
installed, so use of SSE2 intrinsics will be disabled.

I'm not familiar with the processor pack.

Thanks
Larry

The processor pack is available here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/tools/ppack/default.aspx