Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?

On 16 Jun 2006 10:08:04 -0700, "privacy concerned" <privacyconcerned@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The same can be said to an envelope. When you receive a letter and say
"hey the envelope is damaged", it is too late. MITM has already stolen
the secret.

But you keep harping how your system is supposed to be BETTER than an
envelope.

EaSecure - about as good a givng your secrets to a stranger in a thin paper
wraper for delivery.

  • Re: Update #2 - Re: Google Bobbles NSA wiretap searches
    ... responder wrote: ... For those unfamiliar with MITM, MITM means man-in-the-middle, and amounts ... Any role in spying is secret ... WASHINGTON -- A United Nations anti-torture panel yesterday urged the ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?
    ... Except that the MITM now has impersonated you and has taken your secret ... The fact that the recipient can find out that the message has been ... spied upon is a deterance for spies. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Torrie Wilson & Billy Kidman Divorcing
    ... The following is from Torrie Wilson's MySpace.com page located at ... Hey everybody! ... I have decided to let you in on a secret that I have been ... I just pray that by opening up about this now, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • [WWW] Torrie Wilson 10.17.06 column
    ... Hey everybody! ... I have decided to let you in on a secret that I have been holding ... just pray that by opening up about this now, it might be easier to move ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Who will they blame next?
    ... and he arrived in a flying saucer.... ... Hey, that was supposed to be a secret! ... (Antarean security notified) ...
    (uk.politics.misc)