Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?

David Wagner wrote:
Nah, I agree with your statement on a theoretical level but I think if
you dive deep enough you can find reasons not to trust all the big
players from Certicom, Entrust, all the way through to RSA and the
likes.

Ok, I take your point. But still:

I'd buy from PGP, or download gpg, before I'd buy this person's
competing email-encryption product -- in a flash. There's no shortage
of good email-encryption products out there; we don't have to put up
with crappy ones from vendors who are ethically challenged.

Agreed.

Their product also has a really nice single point of failure.

Tom

.