Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?

privacy concerned wrote:
Posting anonymously != lying and deception.

But posting about your own product to try to drum up interest in it,
and failing to disclose your conflict of interest, and pretending to be
an uninterested third party -- now THAT is lying and deception and pretty
shady business. Ben Rudiak-Gould seems to be right on in his comments.

You are in the business of trust. Is this how you try to earn trust,
through deception? by deliberately concealing conflicts of interest?
Shame on you. You should know better. I would never buy a product from
anyone who behaved this way, and I advise anyone who asked me to steer
clear of this company. Stick to reputable vendors with some sense of
business ethics.
.