Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?

privacy concerned wrote:
Posting anonymously != lying and deception.

But posting about your own product to try to drum up interest in it,
and failing to disclose your conflict of interest, and pretending to be
an uninterested third party -- now THAT is lying and deception and pretty
shady business. Ben Rudiak-Gould seems to be right on in his comments.

You are in the business of trust. Is this how you try to earn trust,
through deception? by deliberately concealing conflicts of interest?
Shame on you. You should know better. I would never buy a product from
anyone who behaved this way, and I advise anyone who asked me to steer
clear of this company. Stick to reputable vendors with some sense of
business ethics.

  • Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?
    ... and failing to disclose your conflict of interest, ... an uninterested third party -- now THAT is lying and deception and pretty ... You are in the business of trust. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Why everyone uses envelopes but few encrypt emails?
    ... and failing to disclose your conflict of interest, ... an uninterested third party -- now THAT is lying and deception and pretty ... You are in the business of trust. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Is it possible that AI could develop a conscience?
    ... responsibility to succeed at business. ... The conflict is *if* they didn't want to see someone ... for the good of society". ... also by the innate reward analyzer which can be very ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Anti-red protest grows
    ... forces tomorrow in a bid to counter the red-shirt protesters. ... concerned to quickly end the current conflict. ... "It's the business of everyone, not just some groups of people. ... Meanwhile, tourism and related operators in major tourist cities, ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Do Patrick and Marjory (Comyn) Dunbar have living descendants ?
    ... I trust the statements made in SP. ... A difficult position to take Dianne. ... So when someone present you with an obvious conflict and the reasons why it's a conflict your stance is "SP says its ... could find in the archives. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)