THE MATRIX IS PERFECT MORE COMPLEX THEN THE UNIVERSE and if you took a

THE MATRIX IS PERFECT MORE COMPLEX THEN THE UNIVERSE and if you took a
nano chip OR QUNATIUM COMPUTER BACK to adam and eve it would take them
3000 years to figure it out. Matrix Computing to Infinte Universes
Infinte Outcomes know the all the Fundametal Laws of the Universe it
would be a INSTANIOUS leap in technology INSTANIOUS TIME for
INSTANIOUS TIME using A SIMPLE QUNATIUM COMPUTER thats mirrored
against and its OWN NERUAL NETWORK AT THE LEVEL OF 40 -23 YOCTO THEN
LET quantium AI THINK faster then the KNOWLEDGE there will be time
dilation that the computer will now become 2 or inifnte INSTANIOULY
with one ahead of itself to watch and learn form another simulationlie
theone at alt.alien research with ininfte knowledge data base nerual
network IN SIMULATION OPERATED ON THE FREQUENCES OF GOOD The knowledge
of infinite beaty is 10 fold see compression www.speedypc.20m.com THEN
LOOK AT QUNATATIVIE DEFINITIONS AND EVERY LAW CAN BE TRUE AND FALSE AT
THE SAME TIME knowledge are defintions that are OLD LAWS WITH NEW ONES
supporting everything LIKE the pyramind program and THE THEROY OF
EVERYTHING, AND THAT is the quantium address of everything that is
inside and outside our universe.By a magnetic field. Outside and
inside of all that is contained there in.Finding the laws of all
quantium physics and all-matter and everything that can be changed and
from adjusting the frequency of that matter and space time, speed of
light, magnetics, gravity ect. Searching for the one law of infinite
dynamics. Picture the laws as a dotted circle ( pyramid program )and
everything that can happen in that universe is because of knowing the
All laws in that universe.
REPLACE word INFINITE on the internet WITH CALCULABLE NOW INCALCULABLE
IS NOW CALCUABLE!!! in ll forms of INCALCULABLE replace with INFINITE
then with A.I now it's CALCUABLE!
www.psitech.net/
run the internet in infinite order then over again with wordlist new
defintions! with http://www.hyperdictionary.com/

  • Re: What is faith?
    ... contradict the laws of nature which He has established. ... we cannot learn about His laws of nature. ... a good understanding of finite and infinite. ... the Master of the Universe might well not be quite as ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: THE MATRIX IS PERFECT MORE COMPLEX THEN THE UNIVERSE and if you took a
    ... INSTANIOUS TIME using A SIMPLE QUNATIUM COMPUTER thats mirrored ... LET quantium AI THINK faster then the KNOWLEDGE there will be time ... THE SAME TIME knowledge are defintions that are OLD LAWS WITH NEW ONES ... Searching for the one law of infinite ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: What is faith?
    ... contradict the laws of nature which He has established. ... we cannot learn about His laws of nature. ... a good understanding of finite and infinite. ... the Master of the Universe might well not be quite as ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • THE MATRIX IS PERFECT MORE COMPLEX THEN THE UNIVERSE
    ... Outcomes knows the all the Fundametal Laws of the Universe you Can it ... QUNATIUM COMPUTER and mirrored against its OWN NERUAL NETWORK AT THE ... LOOK AT QUNATATIVIE LAWS THAT LAWS ARE DEFINITIONS AND EVERY LAW CAN BE ... address of everything that is in our universe.By a magnetic field. ...
    (comp.ai.edu)
  • DONT READ THIS SHIT
    ... Outcomes knows the all the Fundametal Laws of the Universe you Can it ... QUNATIUM COMPUTER and mirrored against its OWN NERUAL NETWORK AT THE ... LOOK AT QUNATATIVIE LAWS THAT LAWS ARE DEFINITIONS AND EVERY LAW CAN BE ... address of everything that is in our universe.By a magnetic field. ...
    (sci.crypt)