Re: OpenSSL Hacks

Andrew Poelstra wrote:
I see no context, but what is here is /very/ intruiging. Has OpenSSL been
cracked? If so, why on earth would you not tell the maintainers?

For example: unchecked whether malloc succeeds, and no
suitable exception scheme to handle it even if it were checked.
Why on earth *would* I explain such basic stuff to developers?

  • Re: OpenSSL Hacks
    ... why on earth would you not tell the maintainers? ... unchecked whether malloc succeeds, ... suitable exception scheme to handle it even if it were checked. ... Why on earth *would* I explain such basic stuff to developers? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: OpenSSL Hacks
    ... why on earth would you not tell the maintainers? ... unchecked whether malloc succeeds, ... suitable exception scheme to handle it even if it were checked. ... Why on earth *would* I explain such basic stuff to developers? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: OpenSSL Hacks
    ... unchecked whether malloc succeeds, ... suitable exception scheme to handle it even if it were checked. ... Why on earth *would* I explain such basic stuff to developers? ... why wouldn't you inform the maintainers that a malloc was ...
    (sci.crypt)