Re: OpenSSL Hacks
- From: "Douglas A. Gwyn" <DAGwyn@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:30:15 GMT
Andrew Poelstra wrote:
I see no context, but what is here is /very/ intruiging. Has OpenSSL been
cracked? If so, why on earth would you not tell the maintainers?
For example: unchecked whether malloc succeeds, and no
suitable exception scheme to handle it even if it were checked.
Why on earth *would* I explain such basic stuff to developers?
- Prev by Date: Re: RSA: more than one secret exponent d exists ???
- Next by Date: Is an entropy and/or CSPRNG lib needed?
- Previous by thread: Re: OpenSSL Hacks
- Next by thread: Re: OpenSSL Hacks