Re: BitCrypt is now donation-ware

Mind you, I did just click the "Purpose" button, and that does a much
better job of describing what your product does & why the reader might
want to use it. Well done on that section.

But I still think you need to improve the words on the home page.
Otherwise, the reader mght not *click* the Purpose button.

HTH,
TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

  • Re: Capture data from a USB Port
    ... For your application you need a network designed for the purpose. ... While it wouldn't be impossible for a USB barcode reader to be designed to ... Imagine connecting multiple keyboards to a PC via a hub and ...
  • Re: Sort Part of a string
    ... Eugene Mikheyev wrote: ... the reader learned something new. ... appropriate then I am sure you can explain what the purpose of this NG is. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Best Flatbed Scanner for Scanning Books: A continuation of "DocuMate 252/262 or fi-4120C2 fo
    ... The purpose of this thread is stated in the first few sentences of my ... activities cannot be called "archiving" (the subject of this and the ... reader successfully using superior FR7 and discuss how inferior OP14 is ... and read only my first message. ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: How to tell if a firewall alert is suspicious or not
    ... HOW do users learn MORE about the PURPOSE of this OPEN NETWORK LIBRARY? ... HOW do we obtain possible REASONS for a machine contacting us on this ... *every* incoming/outgoing packet are security experts - most notably ... liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the reader using advice ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How to tell if a firewall alert is suspicious or not
    ... HOW do users learn MORE about the PURPOSE of this OPEN NETWORK LIBRARY? ... HOW do we obtain possible REASONS for a machine contacting us on this ... *every* incoming/outgoing packet are security experts - most notably ... liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the reader using advice ...
    (microsoft.public.security)