Re: BitCrypt is now donation-ware

Mind you, I did just click the "Purpose" button, and that does a much
better job of describing what your product does & why the reader might
want to use it. Well done on that section.

But I still think you need to improve the words on the home page.
Otherwise, the reader mght not *click* the Purpose button.

HTH,
TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

  • Re: Capture data from a USB Port
    ... For your application you need a network designed for the purpose. ... While it wouldn't be impossible for a USB barcode reader to be designed to ... Imagine connecting multiple keyboards to a PC via a hub and ...
  • Re: Sort Part of a string
    ... Eugene Mikheyev wrote: ... the reader learned something new. ... appropriate then I am sure you can explain what the purpose of this NG is. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: How to tell if a firewall alert is suspicious or not
    ... HOW do users learn MORE about the PURPOSE of this OPEN NETWORK LIBRARY? ... HOW do we obtain possible REASONS for a machine contacting us on this ... *every* incoming/outgoing packet are security experts - most notably ... liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the reader using advice ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How to tell if a firewall alert is suspicious or not
    ... HOW do users learn MORE about the PURPOSE of this OPEN NETWORK LIBRARY? ... HOW do we obtain possible REASONS for a machine contacting us on this ... *every* incoming/outgoing packet are security experts - most notably ... liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the reader using advice ...
    (microsoft.public.security)