Re: BitCrypt is now donation-ware

You:
(1) Asked here for advice;
(2) Got lots of good suggestions;
(3) Seem to have ignored every one of them, then
(4) Are posting here again!

I actually asked for advice and received a lot of it.

I tried to implement it thoroughly. Created screenshots, examples,
included detailed explanation of the program. I also removed the
comments and information that was suggested to be either irrelevant or
offensive.

I am grateful for your suggestions, and I do appreciate them.

On the other hand I happen to be in an acute financial situation and
was hoping of earning a dollar through this program. This does not seem
to be possible.
Anyway, please enjoy the encryption. I have invested a considerable
amount of time and effort to make it good.

Thanks again
Moshe

  • Re: Caps, Grammar, Spelling, etc.
    ... someone asking for advice, and when I feel my advice or support will be ... I had intended posting in a thread about fasting, ... One thing I really enjoy about this group is the range of life experience ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: A Timely reminder....be kind to inarticulate and new users!! For newbies and oldies alike.
    ... the MI5 cross posting idiot has been posting again. ... the majority of this newsgroup contains many ... giving the advice may not be doing so out of malice. ... may well be the odd nut but the moderators have a way of dealing ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Acceptable levels of carbs-fats
    ... be sure to base all your health choices on the bully pulpit ... advice of a group of strangers on the Internet. ... it's a newsgroup. ... I've been reading and posting to newsgroups since they ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Acceptable levels of carbs-fats
    ... be sure to base all your health choices on the bully pulpit ... advice of a group of strangers on the Internet. ... it's a newsgroup. ... I've been reading and posting to newsgroups since they ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Caps, Grammar, Spelling, etc.
    ... someone asking for advice, and when I feel my advice or support will be ... I had intended posting in a thread about fasting, ... food and on Good Friday ate a spartan diet eg cold cereal, cold dry toast, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)