Re: BitCrypt is now donation-ware

You:
(1) Asked here for advice;
(2) Got lots of good suggestions;
(3) Seem to have ignored every one of them, then
(4) Are posting here again!

I actually asked for advice and received a lot of it.

I tried to implement it thoroughly. Created screenshots, examples,
included detailed explanation of the program. I also removed the
comments and information that was suggested to be either irrelevant or
offensive.

I am grateful for your suggestions, and I do appreciate them.

On the other hand I happen to be in an acute financial situation and
was hoping of earning a dollar through this program. This does not seem
to be possible.
Anyway, please enjoy the encryption. I have invested a considerable
amount of time and effort to make it good.

Thanks again
Moshe

.