Master of CS program at the University of Luxembourg

There is a new M.Sc. program at the University of Luxembourg. The
program
is taught in English and lasts 4 semesters (2 years). There
will be no, or very little tuition fees. One of the specializations
focuses
on Cryptography, Security and Trust and will be taught by:

Prof. Alex Biryukov, Prof. Jean-Sebastien Coron and other professors.

IMPORTANT: deadline for the non-EU applicants is 28-June (due to 2-3
month visa process).

http://www.eleves.ens.fr/home/coron/cours/master.html
http://wiki.uni.lu/MsCS/Security+and+Trust.html

See you in Lux,
Alex Biryukov

  • Re: Conjugation
    ... You have to open up an english writing guide (such as ... Some rules have so many exceptions they are not much ... They taught me that rule at primary school. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Need help choosing a novel to read
    ... Kevin Gowen wrote: ... >> No one ever taught you English? ... Tolkien surely taught himself Quenya. ... > speakers and immersion in a Japanese environment. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Way OT: Phrases you Hate
    ... >>> school, but I was taught ESL in school, starting in grade 2 or 3. ... >>> taught the English kids in English and the French kids in French. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: standard curriculua for gradeschool English?
    ... I'm especially interested in what was taught in grade-6. ... that my English sucks, and it came to me the other day that if I go ... I was pulled out of standard classes in grade 5 and put in classes for grades 5-8 with twenty other kids, taught by teachers who were supposed to polish our supposed brilliance until we sparkled. ... I can't really tell you what a standard curriculum for grade-6 was. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Whence "subject, predicate"?
    ... In primary school "l'analyse logique" ("parsing" in English) ... taught us to look for the verb first, ... subject, direct object, indirect object ... them linked directly to the verb. ...
    (sci.lang)