Re: LTM Book :-)

Congratulations.

tomstdenis@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
laicko wrote:
I'd like to read your book. However, I am not sure about what's your
website. is it <yourname> dot <com> ? I tried but failed. I searched
the posts before and find a website <yourname>.home.dhs.org, and it did
not work either.

http://libtomcrypt.com

It's where I host my public domain crypto and math libraries. You can
actually get the draft manuscript for the book as part of the
LibTomMath (available from the above URL) source archive for free. The
printed copy is based on the freely available manuscript. It will be
editted and have some additions to finish up the text.

Tom

.