EaSecure Re: Help spread strong cryptography now!

"privacy concerned" <privacyconcerned@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If EaSecure publishes the design and source code, will you trust it
then? This may happen after some IP rights (such as patents) are
secured.

Once the design is published to the point where a full analysis can happen,
and that full analysis has happened, then we can say to what level it
can/should be trusted.

Maybe if I have some spare time, I might even put some time into the
analysis.
Joe

  • Re: EaSecure Re: Help spread strong cryptography now!
    ... This may happen after some IP rights (such as patents) are ... Maybe if I have some spare time, I might even put some time into the ... there is no guarantee that the published design and source code are ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: lyle mcdougal--diet plagiarist?
    ... No way a DAs office would let a nutjob like this *near* a case. ... spare time. ... within my rights under the First Amendment. ... inviting vindictive responses as the result of your unpleasant online ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Asimov Asks "How People Get New Ideas"
    ... mechanical design of a radio that I was working on, ... Applicon 3D CAD system, design a better packaged ... version of the radio, and see if I could do it with a minimum number ... mention that this was a spare time project. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Brakes: changing from nutted to recessed?
    ... use weaker materials that are deemed sufficient, ... must survive if the design is sufficient. ... i'm an inventor in my spare time and i'm pretty sure it'll work ok. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Death of a Radio Company
    ... I have the RF engineering skills to design the stuff but I ... It's what Ham Radio is all about, ... If you don't have the spare time to build then you don't have the ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)