Re: SPES (my new encryption) one of its kind

So now we have verification that you are not even competent enough to tell
the truth. This will be my last reply on the subject. No matter what you
come up with your own lies have placed you in a situation where it can never
succeed

i think this is a good news for me ,you know why ?

because it is clear since your first reply that you are just joking ton
more

you want to catch errors not to disscuss stuff

best thing that you left the conversation

  • Re: To anyone who posts in RSA
    ... I told the truth, Miya. ... freaks bond when they lie, encourage each other's stalking, avoid any ... No matter how vile, no ... He NEVER condemned the criminal acts, the disgusting lies, the ...
    (rec.skiing.backcountry)
  • Re: OT-The Obama Citizenship Issue---One More Look
    ... Obama's BC is genuine as certified by ... What the game becomes for our friends on the right is that no matter what proof is offered up or no matter the explanation, they will question the verosity and genuiness of it. ... They are believeing their own lies, Democrats can't tell the truth, ergo, any information given must be a lie. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT-The McCain Citizenship Issue---One More Look
    ... Obama's BC is genuine as certified by ... What the game becomes for our friends on the right is that no matter what ... They are believeing their own lies, Democrats can't tell the truth, ergo, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Some Men Achieve Greatness, Some Men Steal It (continued)
    ... tells the truth is upon him not me, and I am not quite arrogant enough ... necessary to be a veteran, though, to debunk Ray's lies or to find them ... Some will defend people like Ray for various reasons (enemy of my enemy, ... it doesn't matter what's cited on wikipedia or even the official Navy ...
    (misc.writing)
  • (I corrected some of the mistypes,)Who is responsible for hijacking our Governments and our Religion
    ... There is no doubt that after trying to get help from the Media to try to get the Government to Redress our Just Petitions for a Redress of Grievances, and to try to get them to help stop Terrorist Hackers from hacking our Computers and using Deception and Lies to us the Government and Religious Systems that they hijacked to set us up, destroying our Liberty, our Lives, and our Pursuit of Happiness, that the Owners and Sponsors of CNN, Time Warner Cable, Time Magazine, and other Media Networks connected to them, are those directly responsible for Helping the Terrorists Hack our Computers, as the Media deliberately hides our Just Issues, and deliberately goes around every Issue, substituting Counterfeits instead of Telling the Truth, and Promoting every False Way trying to continue to get us Unjustly Persecuted, as they hijacked our Governments, and our Religions, to reduce us under an absolute State of Despotism across the entire Face of the Globe. ... What is the benefit in substituting one system that failed because that it was built on deception and lies against the Truth from King Yahweh, with another system that is built on deception and lies against the Truth from King Yahweh? ...
    (alt.politics)