Re: MD5 Source code

Wrecked wrote:
Hello,
could any one point me to where i can find the c/c++
implementation of MD5 algorithm. I need a code whos output is 16 octet
rather than a 32 hex.

Uh, google?

http://www.google.com/search?sa=N&tab=gw&q=md5%20c%2B%2B

HTH,
TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

  • Re: MD5 Source code
    ... could any one point me to where i can find the c/c++ ... implementation of MD5 algorithm. ... I need a code whos output is 16 octet ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: MD5 Source code
    ... could any one point me to where i can find the c/c++ ... implementation of MD5 algorithm. ... I need a code whos output is 16 octet ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • MD5 Source code
    ... could any one point me to where i can find the c/c++ ... implementation of MD5 algorithm. ... I need a code whos output is 16 octet ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: MD5 Source code
    ... implementation of MD5 algorithm. ... I need a code whos output is 16 octet ... If converting from an implementation that stores in 32 hex to 16 octets ...