Re: DaVinci Crap!
- From: Carlos Moreno <moreno_at_mochima_dot_com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 17:06:36 -0400
NASA just needs to hang around rec.photo.digital more. Lots of people
there claim that you can blow up a digital photo to any size using
special software that will put in all the necessary detail as it goes
(presumably pulling it from hyperspace).
Err, yeah, lots of people actually believe that black cats, or walking
below a stair, or opening an umbrella indoors, or breaking a mirror
*actually* gives you bad luck.
Lots of people believe that computers actually *think* to solve the
Lots of people believe that the concept of Graphical User Interface
in computers was invented/created by Microsoft.
Saying that you can blow up a digital photo to *any size* by using
some "special" software seems about as reasonable as any of the
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't sell the encryption
- Next by Date: Re: DaVinci Crap!
- Previous by thread: Re: DaVinci Crap!
- Next by thread: Re: DaVinci Crap!