Re: DaVinci Crap!

Mxsmanic wrote:
NASA just needs to hang around rec.photo.digital more. Lots of people
there claim that you can blow up a digital photo to any size using
special software that will put in all the necessary detail as it goes
(presumably pulling it from hyperspace).

"Lots of people"? I've seen a number of discussions on enlargement
on rec.photo.digital, including some really excellent material and
some pretty clueless stuff. I didn't see anyone claim software
actually pulled in more detail. Do you have a citation for that,
or you just misrepresenting people's positions?

--
--Bryan
.