Re: encryption method

Surbhi schrieb:
Hi All,
i want to encrpyt my application.
You could put your .exe into a .zip and use the winzip encryption.
Then you have encrypted your application.

can anyone suggest me diffrent
algorithms to do that and their implementation also.can anyone tell me
how many level of security i can assign to my data so that at another
end it can be decrypted also but very difficult to hack it.
On the other hand, you could also be a bit more precise as to what data who
wants to encrypt and who is supposed to decrypt it under what condidions.

Relevant Pages

  • How do I Use DPAPI to Encrypt and Decrypt Data (C#/VB.NET)?
    ... Use DPAPI to Encrypt and Decrypt Data ... The code below demonstrates how to call Data Protection API (DPAPI) ... In addition to encryption and decryption, ... public static string Encrypt ...
  • Re: Byte array to string and back - newbie question
    ... // Create a symmetric algorithm. ... This is done to make encryption more ... // Encrypt a string into a string using a password ... // Decrypt a byte array into a byte array using a key and an IV ...
  • Re: CryptAPI(encryption/decryption)
    ... It seems like you're missing the Base64 decode step when trying to decrypt ... I misspelled the Private Key as Primary Key. ... Is there any variation in the encryption format in openssl compared to ... "Dylan DSilva " wrote: ...
  • Re: Writing spaghetti code for obfuscation/encryption
    ... > undocumented opcodes and simple encryption? ... do the protection and distribution (I'll justify this later, ... This key was used to decrypt the main program code. ... So here's the scheme in action: Put disk in, ...
  • Re: Which is more secure RC2 or RC4 ?
    ... Credit card info... ... If your application can decrypt the information (in order to send it ... one goofy solution may be to use public key encryption on ... decryption key on a separate computer (laptop). ...