Re: Complex Theoretical One Way Hash Question
- From: Matthew Harrison <m.harrisson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:23:58 +1000
Sorry, but isn't that the snake biting its own tail? You can't
put the hash code on the image canvas unless you calculate
it, and you can't calculate it unless you put it on the canvas
Firstly - snakes can bite their own tails...
Secondly - I was looking at an algorithm, possibly one that did the two together.
That is, progressively calculated the hash, as it was modifying the picture.
I know that algorithm doesn't exist, was more looking for advice on if it was possible to do that.
Pinging self [127.0.0.1] with 32 bites of banana cake:
Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
Slices: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
- Prev by Date: Re: Electronic RNG not enough secure for OTP?
- Next by Date: Re: Complex Theoretical One Way Hash Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Complex Theoretical One Way Hash Question
- Next by thread: Re: Complex Theoretical One Way Hash Question