Complex Theoretical One Way Hash Question

I wish to know if it is possible to embed an MD5 of an image (e.g. a JPEG) in the image such that the MD5 is human readable in the image AND is an MD5 of the modified image including the readable MD5.

That is - if I execute an MD5 hash sum off the entire image, that MD5 has will be the same as the MD5 shown in human readable format in the image (I don't mean a JPEG tag, I mean literally on the image canvas itself).

The questions:
1. Is it theoretically possible ?
2. Is it feasible ?
3. Has it already been done ?
4. Would other one way hash algorithms be more suited ?

E-Mail me on sci(dot)crypt(@)craznar(dot)com if you have any specific questions, or reply here.

Thanks.
--
Pinging self [127.0.0.1] with 32 bites of banana cake:

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
Slices: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
.