Re: Electronic RNG not enough secure for OTP?
- From: Unruh <unruh-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Apr 2006 21:44:45 GMT
No, it's perfectly useful.
What would you use to generate OTP-box with 26 coins or hand full of
dices? *This* is not very practical. My device could be used
anywhere-it can be size of a small keychain. It is operated with just
one button, and you can pour epoxy inside of it-so there's no way to
temper it.It's portable and simple.I'm only looking for weak points of
this method of RNG.
Now that is useless. a keyfob of that kind would be a dead giveaway. A dice
or a coin has other uses.
And you only need one dice, not a handful.
- Prev by Date: Re: ECC template library
- Next by Date: Re: Seeking entropy article by Whatsisname
- Previous by thread: Re: Electronic RNG not enough secure for OTP?
- Next by thread: Re: Electronic RNG not enough secure for OTP?