Re: Looking for a very fast key agreement system

Ah, this is what I though... I dont have FPU for sure..

The question how would the RSA verification operation: H=(S^e) (mod N)
with e=65537 and the ECDH operation: X=d.Q would compare in term of
performance.

I dont compare them in term of what they do, its just that I have to do
the RSA verification already for authentication, and the time spent for
that is acceptable, but the time spent for calculating the session key
with RSA decryption is not. (Although the current implementation for
that is not using CRT, so I guess it could be a lot faster)

.