Decrypting algorythm

I am using a tripple des encryption algorythm that encrypts dates. I
dump these encrypted dates to a text file.

IE.
Thirty dates in this format:

EncodedDate | Date
___________________
fsdgjf = 01/01/2005
daskd = 01/02/2005
jkdfhjf = 01/03/2005
.... continued

What would be the steps to reversing this encryption engineering. To
find the factor.... I want to build a program to test the strength of
my prime.

-Peter

  • Re: CryptAPI(encryption/decryption)
    ... I'm decoding the base64 encoded data before trying to decrypt. ... I misspelled the Private Key as Primary Key. ... and the priavte key in PEM format. ... Is there any variation in the encryption format in openssl compared to ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: CryptAPI(encryption/decryption)
    ... The openssl encrypted data format is in bigendian ... Why there is so many compatibility difference between MS Crypt and openssl? ... I misspelled the Private Key as Primary Key. ... Is there any variation in the encryption format in openssl compared to ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: CryptAPI(encryption/decryption)
    ... The openssl encrypted data format is in bigendian ... Is there any way I can import the PEM formated private key to the MS CSP ... I'm decoding the base64 encoded data before trying to decrypt. ... Is there any variation in the encryption format in openssl compared ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Proprietary Data Formats
    ... And yet the US laws criminalize me for writing ... write encoders and decoders for this format, and there is no licensing fee ... > can have your algorithm and keys anyone can crack your encryption. ...
    (comp.lang.java.advocacy)
  • Re: Representing futuristic English
    ... >> Kristopher wrote: ... ASCII encoding isn't all that different from, say, Morse Code, and I'll ... it's so hard to come up with safe encryption algorithms). ... with some new bin/cue-like file-container format, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)