Automate GPG or PGP to make an .exe

I'm working on writing a batchfile to be run from the XP command
prompt, to encrypt a file automatically. I need the encrypted file to
be an executable, this way, the file can be opened by the appropriate
user(s) with a shared password on any XP machine. For this reason, I've
chosen symetric encryption with GPGShell or creating a Self-Decrypting
Archive with PGP.

One switch which works with GPGShell: GPGTools /encrsfx creates an
..exe file with symetric encryption.

Here's the problem:
Running that command brings up a window that looks like this --
You have to enter a one-time passphrase for symmetric encryption.
Enter passphrase:

Is there a way to add a password into the batch file so that the
encryption process can be fully automated?

I've messed around with a few options, but haven't been able to get any
to work without human intervention.

--passphrase-fd and PGPPASSFD
look promising. Does anyone have some advice on this?

  • Re: How to Facilitate and Use Data Protection on DOM (WinCE 6.0)
    ... the command line looks like this: ... encryption on and off, while still having the filter load. ... Decryption in my file system filter seems to work fine but the 2nd ... am trying to launch the demo.exe (which is an MFC application, ...
  • Re: Secure communication between two VB6 programs
    ... > command to the service. ... > I almost certainly will require some kind of encryption, be it a hash, ... > secure communications examples I've seen are meant for secure Internet ... > It seems to me that this must be a common programming problem, ...
  • Re: Error encrypting identity element in web.config
    ... I got this to work by using DPAPI encryption instead of RSA. ... The command for that should be something like this (although ... Error message from the provider: The RSA key container could not be ...
  • Re: [Mpd-users] option mpp-compress
    ... > noticed that it affects the configuration of the ... > the client must use "Optional encryption". ... > that command, the client could use settings like ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: /bin/crypt command on OS X?
    ... Unix crypt on the command line using Mac OS X. ... The encryption is done using a randomly chosen ... two character "salt" which then appears as the first two characters ... is padding the unencrypted password to eight characters with nulls - ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)