Re: Password security
- From: Mike Amling <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 03:11:21 GMT
LOL. I'm a EE major, so cryptology likely isn't my final field, I took
a crypto class because an aditional math class gave me a math minor,
and, well, might as well take a fun one while I'm at it. I do believe
though that I will run a hash system in adition to what I already have,
it should make it a bit more secure.
This is the kind of process that lead to vulnerabilities in WEP and the first SSL.
- Prev by Date: Re: Rijndael .Net Managed Class VS Rijndael Win32 C++ (MFC) Class
- Next by Date: Re: Rijndael .Net Managed Class VS Rijndael Win32 C++ (MFC) Class
- Previous by thread: Re: Password security
- Next by thread: Re: Password security