Re: Software protection solution

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:55:56 -0800, Phil Frisbie, Jr. wrote:

Since your protection scheme requires a DLL to check if an application
is registered, it is very easy to bypass. It took me about 10 minutes to
write a DLL exporting the same functions which tells every application
that it is registered correctly.

Ha! I was right! I have always insisted that our licensing code be in
includes rather than DLLs, for this very reason.

"includes" ? typo, yes, what did you really mean?

He must mean 'libraries rather than DLLs'.

Heck, I thought that their might be a new file call "includes". :)
--
Drop the alphabet for email
.