Software protection solution
- From: "SoP" <Softnokey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Mar 2006 06:20:00 -0800
Some hardware solutions for software protection, e.g. some sort of
dongle, faced the same problem as the software product activation
solution based on the read-only hard drive and mainboard serial
numbers, therefore SoftNoKey is helpful for the software developers and
it might be a better alternative. The author sincerely hope this
software will satisfy software developers' various requirements.
In my free time, I modified some expert's source code and added it to
the VC lib. I think that a cracker might be more interested in the
source code therefore open source is not considered this time. My
contribution is small, but I will upgrade it and the next version will
be freeware also.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Version 1.0 is just a framework, and it is free:
- Prev by Date: Re: Rabin vs. RSA/ElGamal
- Next by Date: AES/RSA encryption program
- Previous by thread: XML encryption
- Next by thread: Re: Software protection solution