Software protection solution

Some hardware solutions for software protection, e.g. some sort of
dongle, faced the same problem as the software product activation
solution based on the read-only hard drive and mainboard serial
numbers, therefore SoftNoKey is helpful for the software developers and
it might be a better alternative. The author sincerely hope this
software will satisfy software developers' various requirements.

In my free time, I modified some expert's source code and added it to
the VC lib. I think that a cracker might be more interested in the
source code therefore open source is not considered this time. My
contribution is small, but I will upgrade it and the next version will
be freeware also.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards,

SoP

Version 1.0 is just a framework, and it is free:

http://www.freewebs.com/softwarenokey/

  • Software product activation solution
    ... Some hardware solutions for software protection, ... software will satisfy software developers' various requirements. ... It requires administrator rights for Win NT/2K/XP to install the device ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Software product activation solution - freeware
    ... Some hardware solutions for software protection, ... software will satisfy software developers' various requirements. ... It requires administrator rights for Win NT/2K/XP to install the device ...
    (comp.security.misc)