XML encryption

Let D be an XML document, and (e,c) be a (private, public) key pair.
Let D1 be a nodeset in D selected by an XPath P (in particular, D1 may
be a subtree of D).
Is it possible to encrypt D so that everything with the exception of D1
be encrypted and D1 be visible?

  • Re: If the data was password-protected, how did NAO get the password?
    ... In this case each party has a kind of double key, or key pair. ... He puts kpub on his ... If I want to send a message to MM, I encrypt ... decrypt the message is MM's private key kprivMM, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: HOW TO: Share Access to an Encrypted File in Windows XP
    ... when you encrypt your first file. ... This key pair is comprised of a private ... The key pair is used to encode and decode the encrypted ... > as a secondary disk on another PC. ...
  • Re: If the data was password-protected, how did NAO get the password?
    ... In this case each party has a kind of double key, or key pair. ... He puts kpub on his ... If I want to send a message to MM, I encrypt ... decrypt the message is MM's private key kprivMM, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Generating key pair using PIN plus key
    ... user provides a 4 digit PIN ... System uses a function F to generate a key pair using it's own key ... System uses the public part of the key pair to encrypt the data ... h) System uses the private part of the key pair to decrypt the data ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Passing a Public Key
    ... I would generate a new key pair on the client and pass the modulus to the ... It would then generate the key pair on the server. ... data that I want to encrypt. ... >> But which property is the public key that I need to pass around? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)