Re: Inverted cryptoanalysis problem...

Sorry... I cannot urnderstand... is it a sort of joke? or a test on
chypertext?

  • Re: OT: Nerdy fat stats
    ... Concise and clever. ... The best sort of joke. ... What sort of weight distribution could ... However you reframe the joke to test it statistically, the US data almost supports it, so let's say that the data totally supported it. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: OT - BBC TV - Ping my British friends!
    ... Mike Brown wrote: ... obsolete ideas - such as the more cars, and the bigger they are, the ... I read all this carefully and he seems like an OK sort of bloke to me. ... You know there are things about which one does not joke. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: RMBee
    ... unless you're going to claim that I never posted to RMB at all.- ... the above sort of non-specific boilerplate material because you KNOW ... your attempted "Contradicting myself doesn't count if the other person ... is a jerk" position is a joke. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Should We Change the Dictionary to Accomodate the New Patriots?
    ... Its thesis was that all Democrats are, basically, ... > thinking...this whole thing is some kind of joke. ... > serious....But I think she really believess, in sort of a nutty way. ... paragraph where she seems to claim that the New York Times in an ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: new museum
    ... They're a scary bunch. ... I was looking through the personal profiles of the staff. ... I'm assuming this isn't some sort of sophisticated joke. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)