Re: Mass flooding of sci.crypt
- From: tomstdenis@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Feb 2006 06:14:26 -0800
Dan Evans wrote:
Peter Pearson wrote:
The newsgroup sci.crypt seems to be under attack. It appears to be
getting hit with a ton of forged news articles, which is making it
Does anyone have any ideas for anything we can do about this?
It looks like the posts are coming thru
Why do you say that?
Reading sci.crypt from nntp.charter.net using KNode, I see
on the spurious postings. Isn't that the guilty party?
I see the same with Mozilla. I sent a complaint to their abuse email
(nemesys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) listed in whois yesterday afternoon regarding
As of right now, I'm not getting any more spew. Anyone know when it
Right after bedtime for the young punkster probably.
- Prev by Date: Re: This newsgroup is becoming useless, sadly...
- Next by Date: Re: Hash function
- Previous by thread: Re: Mass flooding of sci.crypt
- Next by thread: Re: Mass flooding of sci.crypt