Re: Need for crypto experts outside of EU?

Boris Hollas wrote:
Hi,

sorry if this is slightly off-topic - I'm a German with a MSc in maths and
a PhD in (theoretical, unfortunately) computer science. As there are hardly
any related job offers in Germany I'm trying to get a job abroad. UK ist
interesting, what about other countries? How difficult is it to get a work
permit in AU, NZ, CAN, US? What would you suggest?

IANAL but I think for AU and NZ you need a landed job before getting a
visa. Canada should be easy enough (we let in a lot of people with and
without talent) and as for the US just steer clear.

As for work ... I have no clue. there is crypto work in Canada the
trick is to find the small shops. Usually though if you have a good
public appearance they find you (e.g. what happend to me like 5
times...).

Tom

  • Need for crypto experts outside of EU?
    ... sorry if this is slightly off-topic - I'm a German with a MSc in maths and ... a PhD in computer science. ... any related job offers in Germany I'm trying to get a job abroad. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Another Sterling Massachusetts Alum
    ... German CBW unit was deployed (along with the Czechs they are among ... Turkish government demanded protection for allowing the US and British ... Since President Monroe, the US has had a policy of hands-off Canada. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Another Sterling Massachusetts Alum
    ... German CBW unit was deployed (along with the Czechs they are among ... Turkish government demanded protection for allowing the US and British ... Since President Monroe, the US has had a policy of hands-off Canada. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Strap-On Queen Hitlary Afraid to Run for POTUS Ever Again
    ... In 1983 Sabrina Citron, a Holocaust survivor and founder of the Canadian Holocaust Remembrance Association, filed a private complaint against Zündel before the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal. ... Zündel was originally found guilty by two juries but was finally acquitted upon appeal by the Supreme Court of Canada which held in 1992 that section 181 was a violation of the guarantees of freedom of expression under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. ... The 1988 trial was notable for its reliance on testimony from individuals such as David Irving and Fred A. Leuchter, a self-declared expert in execution technology.Leuchter's testimony as an expert witness was accepted by the court, but his accompanying Leuchter report was excluded, based on his lack of engineering credentials. ... Zündel being a German citizen, a warrant for his arrest for Volksverhetzung had been issued in Germany in the same year and he sought refugee status in Canada, despite the fact that his permanent residency status in Canada had expired owing to his prolonged absence from the country. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Another Sterling Massachusetts Alum
    ... German CBW unit was deployed (along with the Czechs they are among ... the US has had a policy of hands-off Canada. ... the supply of OUR oil. ... non-controversial definition) States (or nation-states) act according ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)