Re: An hash-Encryption algorithm

+ Kristian Gjøsteen <kristiag+news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

| Exactly. You need to be a bit careful about how you add your salts to
| the message. The above looks a bit shaky.

But it is common practice to add the salt using a salt shaker, right?

[ Sorry, couldn't resist. Saturday silliness syndrome, methinks. ]

--
* Harald Hanche-Olsen <URL:http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/>
- Debating gives most of us much more psychological satisfaction

  • Re: OT: some laughs
    ... The husband said, "Oh my God! ... "Thank God," said an elderly nun at the back. ... "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! ... Don't forget to salt them. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • OT: some laughs
    ... The husband said, "Oh my God! ... A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. ... "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! ... You know you always forget to salt them. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Frying eggs
    ... "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! ... Put in some more butter! ... cooking too many at once. ... Don't forget to salt them. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Frying eggs
    ... "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! ... Put in some more butter! ... cooking too many at once. ... Don't forget to salt them. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • [OT]Thursday funny..
    ... A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. ... "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! ... You know you always forget to salt them. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)