Re: An hash-Encryption algorithm
- From: Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:47:22 +0100
+ Kristian Gjøsteen <kristiag+news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
| Exactly. You need to be a bit careful about how you add your salts to
| the message. The above looks a bit shaky.
But it is common practice to add the salt using a salt shaker, right?
[ Sorry, couldn't resist. Saturday silliness syndrome, methinks. ]
* Harald Hanche-Olsen <URL:http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/>
- Debating gives most of us much more psychological satisfaction
than thinking does: but it deprives us of whatever chance there is
of getting closer to the truth. -- C.P. Snow
- Prev by Date: Re: An hash-Encryption algorithm
- Next by Date: Are Our Political Leaders Really as Mad as We Suspect? Read Here!
- Previous by thread: Re: An hash-Encryption algorithm
- Next by thread: Re: An hash-Encryption algorithm